Get this amazing bundle deal today while stock's last. Monitor your temperature with our premium non contact thermometer and keep n top of you oxygen saturation levels with our premium Oximeter.
For those that contract Coronavirus, Oximeters act as an early warning device. Monitoring your oxygen saturation levels when you have contracted Coronavirus can act as a very important indicator on the status of your condition.
This premium Oximeter has an OLED Screen giving you a clear view of all of the indicators and it comes with a Lanyard so you can keep it close at all times.
Why might I need pulse oximetry?
Pulse oximetry is a test used to measure the oxygen level (oxygen saturation) of the blood. It is an easy, painless measure of how well oxygen is being sent to parts of your body furthest from your heart, such as the arms and legs.
Pulse oximetry may be used to see if there is enough oxygen in the blood. This information is needed in many kinds of situations. It may be used:
- During or after surgery or procedures that use sedation
- To see how well lung medicines are working
- To check a person’s ability to handle increased activity levels
- To see if a ventilator is needed to help with breathing, or to see how well it’s working
- To check a person has moments when breathing stops during sleep (sleep apnea)
Pulse oximetry is also used to check the health of a person with any condition that affects blood oxygen levels, such as:
➡️ Covid 19 / Coronavirus
➡️ Heart Attack
➡️ Heart Failure
➡️ COPD Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
➡️ Lung Cancer
Your healthcare provider may have other reasons to advise pulse oximetry.
Source: Johns Hopkins University
- The Finger Pulse Oximeter measures oxygen saturation in blood & pulse rate, displaying precise parameters with figures, pulse bar & waveform.
- Suitable for almost any age from children (>20kg) to adults, the compact device can provide reliable readings seconds after a finger inserted.
- SpO2 value display
- Pulse sound indication and over limit indication
- Power Supply:1.5 V (AAA size) alkaline batteries × 2 (Batteries Not Included)
- Easy to Use Just Switch it on by pressing the power button. Insert a finger into the pulse oximeter and in seconds the bright OLED display will give an accurate readout of the SpO2 and PR.
- SpO2 is the current saturation percentage of oxygen in the blood
Non Contact Thermometer
This Non-Contact Thermometer offers quick Non-Contact Temperature Measurement, with a large screen giving you a clear view of the temperature. This Non-Contact Thermometer also displays color warnings, Green, Orange and Red depending on the temperature reading. The Non-Contact Thermometer is also CE and FCC Certified.
- Fast temperature measurement: measurement time <1 second.
- Dual-mode temperature measurement: It can measure human body temperature / material temperature / water temperature / ambient temperature.
- Temperature alarm: The user can freely set the alarm temperature according to his own situation.
- Storage data: Store 32 sets of measurement data, which is convenient for individual and multi-person analysis and comparison.
- Large-screen display: Large-screen LED display,
- Colour Warning Display, Lights up Green, Orange and Red Depending on Temperature.
- Infrared measurement: It only measures the infrared radiation signal emitted by the human body, and does not touch the human skin, which is harmless to the human body.
- Easy-to-use power-saving: One-button measurement, simple and convenient operation; automatic power-saving shutdown for 15 seconds without operation
- Batteries Are not Included in the product. It takes 2 AA Batteries.